Gift Card - Terms and Conditions
- REDTAG Gift Card may only be used as a method of payment for any purchase at REDTAG stores in the country of issuance.
- REDTAG Gift Card can be loaded with any amount within prescribed minimum and maximum limits in each country.
|United Arab Emirates
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- REDTAG Gift Cards are non-reloadable.
- REDTAG Gift Cards balance is non-transferable.
- REDTAG Gift Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- REDTAG Gift Card is valid for one year from the date of issuance. Expiry date will be printed on the sales receipt.
- REDTAG Gift Card must be registered online at www.redtag-stores.com to protect against loss, theft or damage. REDTAG Group does not accept any responsibility or liability cases where the gift card was not registered online.
- Request for REDTAG Gift Card replacement in case of loss or damage will not be accepted if it has not been registered online.
- When merchandise is purchased using the REDTAG Gift Card as mode of payment, the remaining balance and its validity date will be shown on the receipt.
- Exchange and/or Refund on purchase of any item through REDTAG Gift Card shall be governed under the REDTAG’s Exchange & Refund policy for respective countries.
- REDTAG Gift card has to be presented for an exchange or refund transaction.
- You should use all of the value of REDTAG Gift Card before the expiry date. No extension in validity can be applied. Any remaining balance on the REDTAG Gift Card will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- The terms and conditions of REDTAG Gift Card Program can be amended at any time at the discretion of REDTAG Management and shall be binding on the customer.
- Acceptance of REDTAG Gift Card constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions, changes to which may be effected and published at any time.
- For any further questions about REDTAG Gift Card, you can email us at email@example.com